Do You Care? We do!
Carer Assessment and Support Workers
Working together to support Carers through Primary Care
Do you need:
- A listening ear?
- A break from your caring role?
- To meet other carers?
- To explore your options?
Why it’s important to let your GP know?
- It will be recorded in your notes – important in case you become unwell – helps protect the person(s) you look after. if you look after someone you are at a higher risk of becoming ill yourself
- Provides a gateway to information and support including respite
- You should be offered a flu jab
- You may be offered a regular health check
- You may be offered more flexible appointments and home visits
- Help you get advice on treatment for the person you look after
- Recognition as an expert partner in care and vital link between the person you look after and health professionals