- Horton General Hospital 01295 275500
- Foscote Private Hospital, Banbury 01295 252281
- Churchill Hospital, Oxford 01865 741841
- The Manor Hospital, Oxford 01865 307777
- John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford 01865 741166
- Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital, Oxford 01865 741155
- Northampton General Hospital 01604 634700
NURSING / RETIREMENT HOMES
- Brackley Lodge Nursing Home 01280 700062
- Charlton Lodge 01295 811437
- Godwin Court 01280 702627
- Brackley Fields Retirement Home 01280 704575
- Longlands, Daventry 01327 316820
- Juniper House 01280 845570
- The Adult Care Team, Northants County Council - all enquiries about Adult Social Care, meals on wheels, care at home, mobility at home etc. 0845 1244500
- Welfare Rights Advice Service - held at Brackley on Thursday mornings 01604 636112 to book appointment
- Brackley Volunteer Centre 01327 358264
- Citizens Advice Bureau 0845 1202998
- Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages 01327 350774
- Children and Young People’s Services 01604 236060
- Emergency Dental Clinic – NHS Direct 0845 46 47
- Northants Careforce 01327 831183
- Crossroads Care Attendant Schemes Ltd, Towcester 01604 858741
- On-the-move mobility 01280 841444
OTHER USEFUL NUMBERS
- Northants CCG 01604 651100
- Alcoholics Anonymous 08000 380 480
- Age Concern - Telephone service for older people, families and other people working with them
- Childline - Helpline for children up to 18 years 0800 1111
- Cruse Bereavement Care – helpline for bereaved people and those caring for bereaved people 0870 167 1677
- Talk to Frank – 24hr helpline for drug users and solvent mis-users, their families and carers 0800 77 66 00
- Help the Aged 0808 800 65 65
- NSPCC – Child protection helpline 0808 800 5000
- Relate - Counselling, sex therapy and relationship education supporting couple and family relationships throughout life 01604 634 400
- Refuge – is a national charity for women and children experiencing domestic violence 0808 2000 247
- The Samaritans – confidential emotional support 24hrs a day 116 123 - Freephone number; 01295 270000 - Local office, call charged at a local rate.
- Shelter – 24hr housing advice 0808 800 4444
- Victim Support – for people affected by crime 0845 30 30 900
BRACKLEY FOOD BANK
Brackley Food bank Vouchers are available by GP referral. If you feel you would benefit by using this service, please speak to your GP who will provide you with a voucher if appropriate.
The Food Bank runs in Brackley Library on Tuesday and Thursday from 10am until noon.
Parent & Carers Guide to Common Childhood Illnesses.
Young person’s guide to Health & Happiness.
Keeping healthy & happy in later life.
Useful Forms for Downloading
Change of Patient Registration Details
Only to be used for changes of address, any change of name needs official documents ( e.g. marriage certificate ) brought into the surgery, to allow us to make such a change.
Adult Mental Health Pathway Leaflet
Patient Drop-Off Sample Form
New Patient Questionnaire (Adults)
New Patient Questionnaire (Children under 16 years of age)
Repeat Prescription Request Form
Travel Health Questionnaire
Free Local Services
Download a guide to free local services